Hi there and welcome to the place where shortness is saluted, Pint size is perfect, tiny is terrific and... well, you get the idea.
This is a place which worships males (Pretty boys) who are under 5'5''. Because short people simply do not get enough credit! (And don't say we're being discriminatory either, because there had to be a limit...)
So, interested in Joining?UPDATES:
Well, I gave you all a week to vote. (I should have mentioned that but I forgot. -heh-) And the winner, is once again, ~armor-alchemist
So, if she would like to send a note to my actual account, telling me what she wants her prize to be (And hopefully I'll actually do this one well) And if she's comfortable with it, her address (As this time I'm sending out the original, plus a high quality, A4 printout that has been coloured digitally) I shall send her her prize.
Be sure to offer her your congratulations, and participate in the next contest! COMPETITION
To vote simply send a note to the club, or post here with the number of the pic of your choice. Make sure that all notes are called "Vote" and that all posts upon this page mention votes somewhere.
1. The picture must feature a bish on the <a href:"shortbishclub.deviantart.com/j…
2. The picture must be original art! And it must have an Easter theme. This theme can be either commercial or religious, but discression is required for the religious, as some themes may offend.
3. The winner must be willing to send a postal adress to ~chibihaku
to recieve their prize.
DEADLINE: 10th April 2005 (After Easter, I know, but I left this a little late.
PRIZE: A hand Drawn picture by ~chibihaku
of anything requested.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Draw a picture
2. Note the club with subject "Entry" and a link to the picture you are wanting to enter from your gallery! How easy is that?
3. You CAN submit multiple entries if you so wish to!
by TO JOIN:
1. Note the club with why you want to join. ALL POSTS UPON THE CLUB PAGE WILL BE IGNORED!
2. Put the club icon in your journal, and watch the club. (recommended to be alerted of new competitions, bishes, and adoptables.).
3. We will watch you back, and add you to the members page. how easy is that?RULES:
1. Be nice to all people. You might not like them, but be civil. we want a friendly atmosphere within the club.
2. LOVE SHORT BISHONEN!! (Well, obviously.)
3.If you have any complaints about the club, or suggestions to improve (e.g. The administrator is an idiot, let's get a new one.) please, send them in! Oviously ones like the example will be ignored, but you never know how you can improve the club until you try.And here's a bit of navigation around the club. Competitions MembersAdoption agency. The Registry.